Hygiene Proclean mould-remediation-1 Mould remediation combatting mould in properties

Mould remediation NZ is the processes of combatting mould in affected properties

Properties are usually affected by mould as a consequence of water damage, either through flooding or possibly due to condensation and atmospheric water over time.

Traditionally, mould remediation would involve the wholesale removal of affected areas of the property. This is an expensive and damaging process. However, with Hygiene Proclean the complete removal of contaminated sections of the property is not necessary.

Hygiene Proclean NZ holds a unique licence to the chemical SporeClean™ which is a revolutionary new mould abatement formula. Spore Clean is a highly efficacious and environmentally safe chemical treatment which disinfects, removes stains and restores surfaces from damage caused by mould and its chemical metabolites. Importantly, SporeClean™ has been proven to kill mould in AOAC (Association of Official Agricultural Culture) testing. For a full list of killed mould and fungi please click HERE.

The SporeClean™ chemical treatment is applied with a Hughes Ultrasonic Atomizer. This makes the process of mould remediation quick and effective. By Atomizing the chemical treatment, large surface areas can be treated with a small amount of time. It also means far less chemical is needed for the treatment, which saves money and drying time.

In short, this means Hygiene Proclean has the only viable solution to treat mould in mould affected properties without the removal of contaminated materials.

Health Risks Associated with Mould

As well as being unsightly and damaging to property, Mould is a very serious health risk. Exposure to mould can and does affect people differently. However, it has been proven to be the root cause of many serious health problems, particularly in those who already suffer from allergies or asthma.

Toxic Moulds produce mycotoxins that can pose serious health risks.

  • Common problems associated with mould exposure include headaches, persistent cough or cold systems, skin irritation and asthma attacks.
  • Long-term exposure to mould can lead to serious neurological issues, vision loss and chorionic respiratory problems.

In order to avoid the health risks that come with mould, it is important to treat any mould found within your property as quickly as possible.