Meth Cleaning - Decontamination Specialists
Hygiene Proclean New Zealand uses a biodegradable patented technology.
Hygiene Proclean's remediation process and delivery system have been specially developed to be active on any surface neutralising and breaking down hazardous compounds (VOC) caused by
Our unique and highly specialised patented product is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, anti-bacterial and anti-viral solution.
Hygiene Proclean's remediation process
- A leading New Zealand Government Agency has validated our decontamination process
- Requires no removal or relining of walls or ceilings
- Requires no removal of electrical wiring
- Requires no replacement of whiteware appliances, HRV and DVS ventilation systems
- Treats all surfaces and air volume and disinfects during the application process
- Reduces the amount of contaminated waste entering our Landfill and the Environment
- Offer a fixed price guarantee that the affected areas will be below the guidelines
- Specialises in p decontamination for houses and transportation
Hygiene Proclean will manage the meth cleaning process from start to finish and remove the stress caused by methamphetamine contamination.
We offer the most comprehensive decontamination process currently available and complete all necessary steps to attain contaminated free property with minimal owner involvement.
The only viable solution for Methamphetamine Contamination
Our treatment process chemical has been validated by a leading New Zealand Government Agency.
Environmental Protection Authority - EPA [ HSNO Approval number HSR002526 ]
0800 638 433
Cost-effective solution for Cleaning Meth ( P )
The Ultrasonic Atomizer is the most cost-effective solution that restores surfaces and prevents damage caused by contaminated chemicals. Our machine is a self-contained system that can deliver a unique patented treatment solution for all surfaces that require decontamination and sterilising.
The unique system used to treat your home is fully patented by Hughes Emergency Systems, and offers a unique advantage for decontamination processes. Hygiene Pro Clean use Decon Pro Clean that is Environmentally Friendly, 100% Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Non-corrosive, Non-flammable chemical. Decon ProClean denaturing areas affected by meth, treating practical areas and surfaces without removal of drywall lining, limiting invasive and costly reinstatement for clients.
Decon Pro Clean will reduce the Meth/P levels significantly in areas with traces of Methamphetamine, in some cases reducing the levels to a non-traceable detection.