Infection Control Unit
The 500/T Universal Trailer is a hydraulic self-leveling trailer unit specially adapted to carry out any type of decontamination or disinfection of equipment. Once in position the towing hitch is removed and the trailer wheels are lifted to allow the body to be lowered to a safe workable height.
The trailer is supplied with four entry and exit doors which are fitted with hydraulic rams, which when opened allow the ramps to be lowered into position.
The main features of Hughes’ Infection Control Unit include:
- Galvanized steel Chassis fitted with four hydraulically adjustable wheels, leveling legs and removable towing hitch
- Heavy duty GRP panels and doors
- Stainless steel hinges and door mechanism
- 240 Volt electrics
- Four lockable storage compartments including one fitted with sliding draw to store towing hitch
- Internal and external lighting
- Non-slip flooring with central drainage channel
For more information